Niall Myant-Best and Conrad Colman go live from Race HQ to look at all the moves and highlights from the water on day 14 of Leg 2 – after one of the most epic starts in Volvo Ocean Race history.

Don’t forget to subscribe for more Volvo Ocean Race:

Check out our full video catalogue:
Like Volvo Ocean Race on Facebook:
Follow on Twitter:
Follow on Instagram:
Read More:



  1. 75% of the video is talking heads going blah, blah, blah and the other 25% very short shots showing nothing while being subjected to irritating music.

  2. Hi VOR, appreciate you can’t do this every day but the action from the boats is why I got hooked last edition (life at the extreme). You have OBR’s who must be producing so much content- can’t we see it?! Clearly you’re trying something different this year but we want to see what is life is like on board! Cheers

  3. What's the chance of getting a bit more of the flavor of the race by more on-board video as they progress? I remember last Volvo and some of the shots by on deck cameras illustrating conditions and sea state and they were great. Thanks for your work.

  4. Strange choice by Dongfeng Race Team to do these two quick gybes as pointed out by Niall & Conrad. What was Pascal Bidegorry thinking there? Would be nice to get him on the line to exlain that. It could cost DF the Leg.

  5. Dear Volvo Ocean Race,
    We definitly need a bit more Tracker Updates now as Leg 2 is in a critical State. Who wins and loses the Leg might be decided in the next 12-18 Hours.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here